credit of pic: google image, words me (: I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes
A little righteous and too proud
I just want to find a way to compromise
Cos I believe that we can work things out
I thought I had all the answers never giving in
But baby since you've gone I admit that I was wrong
All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie
How am I going to be strong without you I need you by my side
If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye don't know what I'd do ...I'm
lost without you
I keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you
How am I ever gonna get rid of these blues
Baby I'm so lonely all the time
Everywhere I go I get so confused
You're the only thing that's on my mind
Oh my beds so cold at night and I miss you more each day
Only you can make it right no I'm not too proud to say
All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie
How am I going to be strong without you I need you by my side
If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye don't know what I'd do ...I'm
lost without you
I keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you
If I could only hold you now and make the pain just go away
Can't stop the tears from running down my face
Oh
All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie
How am I going to be strong without you I need you by my side
If we ever say we'll never be together and we ended with goodbye don't know what I'd do ...I'm
lost without you
I keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the day I'm lost without you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14 MORE DAYS TO IMPRESSIONS NINE.2 WEEKS TO IMPRESSIONS NINE.
so excited already. band work hard! we can make this concert a very very nice one!
spent my whole day at home, yup. playing my sax on the mic. cool loh! i got record down! ahh. must improve, that stupid part. those going impressions you will know when you hear.
stupid running nose and throat everything. maybe im gonna get my sexy voice back again like that time before genting trip. lols.. & deanna and fiona came to find me! thanks man! (:
talked with them and they have to hear me play, sorry. & i skipped the movie. they went to watch that elephant show. hahs. yeah. so now slacking online. band tmr! (:
nothing much to blog today la. ooh, and im addicted to "lost without you". hahas. pauline intro the song, fiona told pauline about this song. yeah. so thanks pauline & fiona.
& 4E people, you are suppose to reply to my email.. please reply. thanks.
random pics!
found this in my file! SEC 2F CAPTAINS BALL PICTURE! we got 1st! (: old times.. & im not in my braces yet! hahas. & im strong cause im carrying deanna! hahas.& and i pin up my fringe cause im suppose to do my hw. lols. ooh yeah. that poster behind is fei lun hai and its not mine! jy pasted it up cause she's in love with them.. -.-
ooh and im in school pe tee all this pictures! hahas.
okay BYE (: