FOUNDER'S DAY WITH BAND, BACKSTAGE AND THE BUFFET.
STEPPED DOWN ALREADY AND I SWEAR IM MISSING THE BAND.
BAND, I LOVE YOU ALL.
THIS 3 YEARS IN BAND IS REALLY WORTH IT.
JOINED WITH THE CURRENT SEC 3S, AND YOU GUYS ARE REALLY A GROUP OF CRAZY PEOPLE.
SO SEC 3S, ITS YOUR TURN TO LEAD THE BAND! AND I BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE CAN!
3 years with the band, those happy and sad tears, playing as a sec 2 junior at the big room, Hildan Swing[my first concert], Training hard for SYF, SYF[14/4/07], Grad nights, Founder's Day[2006, 2007, 2008], outings with the Band people, Genting Trip, Outing with WG, those concerts we went to together, pasar malam outing with mr sim, playing with the alumni band, always being the only woodwinder when i go out with brass people, IMPRESSIONS NINE, and TOM.
Those time i spent in the band, really really very fun and cool.
I will be lying if i say i wont miss the band one bit.
Thank you Mr Sim for giving me the chance to play TOM, thanks for puting me in saxophone section, thank you seniors for giving me the chance to be the SL, and i know i didnt bring the section to a higher standard sorry. Thank you sini and seniors for putting me as PM head.
Thank you juniors & seniors for giving such a good memory in band!!! Thank you everything band!
(: