hah! i think october is really a good good month.
yesterday rocked too!
woke up like 11am, hah! cause never go school. yes i'm pon-star fiona. studied a little while. deanna crashed my house, tried to play everywhere on piano for jy. but like cannot also. so nvm.
supposed to meet vavavoom at 4.30, but was late, sorry ah! i made ebe wait for me and jy for like 45 mins! haha, so so so sorry. went to the jamming place and met valerie, isaac, daniel ang, zhengyang, khoonfai. started at 545, and started playing the song. like woots, i didnt thought it will be like so cool. i think we really rocked! we played like not too bad and its nice!!! i think i should go learn an instrument and play it, like super cool can. emily joined us after that (:
jammed till like 7 plus and we completed our song. practise a bit more can already. suprisingly i didnt like zhao sia today. good man..
went to mac for dinner with them, ebe left first. than we stayed at mac. haha, the wasabei shaker fries rocked man. after that the guys went off, and the rest of us went shopping. than me and jy went to get present at plaza sing, like cool, we got enough la.
so went home, than went to help mum after that. wash, pack, count till 12am plus again. than finally home.
SERVICE LATER! SO EXCITED!
cause its great to be in God's House!!!!!!!!!
wow, Thank God for this week, cause it rocks!
CAUSE YOU'RE EVERYWHERE TO ME
WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES ITS YOU I SEE
YOU'RE EVERYTHING I KNOW THAT MAKES ME BELIEVE
I'M NOT ALONE~~~~~
I'M NOT ALONE
THIS SONG ROCKS!!!!
GO VAVAVOOM! WE CAN MAKE IT!! (:
& thank you spastics for this song, cause you guys were the one who introduce this song! (:
BYEBYEBYEBYE!
11 MORE DAYS TO 16
12 MORE DAYS TO O LEVELS