BRIGHT FUTURE?
Hey!
when i first started this post, i was like so fan over where i should go to, but thanks to those who gave me advices & God, i think i should know where im heading to.
Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I'm God
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.
Indeed i need to be still and know that God is my God, and i dont need to be afraid of what's ahead, because God has already planned everything in my life, every step of my life, is being planned by him.
12 choices, 4 more days, brother lim qin jian, where are you, i need your advice! dajie wants me to take law and management but that's so not me even though i got like B4 and below.
Poly than to SMU / NUS. guess i have to work very hard in poly to go the uni i want. you might think it's too far to plan for uni, but i dont think so, poeple going in JC, next year's already your A levels.
i decided already, now im just waiting for my mum and brother and tell him every plan of mine. A dipioma in Singapore doesnt mean that much, but a Degree does.
I'm so excited for the next phrase of my life, if i do get into the course i want. haha. i know God have something greater in store for me!
So many wordy posts these few days, i will post up pics soon.
dental later :D
BYE