And more and more.
Sometimes I feel ppl nowadays think tt parents are suppose to do and do and provide for us and expect a lot from them to agree to our requests when all these things they are doing not becuz an obligation thing, "they have to" but they "want to". a decision to keep me, a decision to make me grow to be an adult.
I am thankful..
Difficult not to be angry w parents cuz its inaviodable in this age, but I must always be thankful.
& all these PO thru the years, I'm learning a lot. Thank you Jesus.
thank you Abba Father for planning this whole life for me.
I am thankful..
Difficult not to be angry w parents cuz its inaviodable in this age, but I must always be thankful.
& all these PO thru the years, I'm learning a lot. Thank you Jesus.
thank you Abba Father for planning this whole life for me.