What love is this,
That You gave your life for me
And made a way for me to know You
And I confess You're always enough for me
You're all I need
Finally found the song im looking for!
As i look back, i never ever regretted coming to CHC.
Persecutions came but this is the place where i spent my happiest times, finding who God is in my life, my purpose, my friends and more and changed me from someone i wouldn't want to be to someone i am now. I can't imagine where and what I'm doing if I'm not here. This is my family. Despite what the world chooses to say against us, there's this sense of unity and i am thankful that i am with this group of people and the love they have. The love that truly overwhelm when you step into the House...
& im just so blessed to be in SOT every single day esp this period of the whole saga.
I know He's more than enough for us, & all i wanna say, i will be here till the day i go to Heaven.
People may say we're foolish, stupid, useless, but tt's right!
God uses the foolish things of the world to shame the wise and im so thankful He is here for us. Be glorified in the midst of all this happenings!
& I am thankful for this family too, W524 i love you!
JUST FOR LAUGH
In braces & HAHAHAHAHHAAH JINGYING
This is what we rlly call, from glory to glory...
So i was looking back on blog posts and i found this on the first time i went to join W459
"service and everything else was good. the workshipping part also! but still... mum objects us to go church. now daddy goes church and mummy dont like. but i dont know if he's still going la. but still, if i go church, my grandma, my aunt and everyone who is helping my mum will object and cfm alot of scolding. okay, i shall wait till i grow up. 20, when i have my freedom! hoho."
So much for waiting till im 20, im 20 now and im changed. :) Blessed to actually look back on things like this.
& the first church camp.. AHA EPIC!




