Wednesday, June 18, 2008

let me hear you say..


hey hey you you!

super tired today la. woke up at 5am, and prepare and went church in the morning and reach church around 7.45 when im suppose to be there at 7.30. prayer meeting was good. alot of people was there la.

after pm, went to meet shamgarians and get lunch? and we ate at cafe. had some campus thing and pastor zhuang came. was divided into clusters. i was in the east secondary group than only got 4 people including me. jeremiah and another 2 chungcheng and tanjong katong guys. really inspired by the other members plan.

after pm, took mrt with Jeremiah and i went cityhall to meet deannagan. met her and ate lunch with her. went to meet Gracia Simon Tengli after that. went to Sakae and watch tengli and gracia eat. lol, so we was like talking there for 3hours from 3pm to 6pm. lol..

super long never go out with them already. cool! haha. and we talk alot (:

took bus 10 home which was like 1hour ride from cityhall. we were really tired and hungry la. seriously. lol.. finally reach home at 7.50pm. yay.

pictures with Gracia? post them up if i get them. haha.

I SO LOVE MY MUMMY, SERIOUSLY.
mr ng called i think according to my mum and ask me to go for anaytical thinking and my mum very good. she said i wasnt at home. when mummy called and told me i was like MUMMY WHY YOU SAY I NOT HOME. but nvm, i still love my mummy cause she's as dumb as me. (: HAHA IM JOKING. but she say will write letter for me. yay, hahaha. :D

RIDDLE!!!!!!!
Until I am measured,

I am not known.

Yet how you miss me,

When I have flown.

What am I?


answer will be given tmr (:
shirley's concert day.

BYE (: