Friday, June 13, 2008

we're Shamgar! we're hot! we're everything, you're not!

HELLO PEOPLE. (:

This post is blogged offline in Microsoft word again! Haha, yeah because my bro’s using the computer and im stuck without the net.

Today was super fun!! Woke up and went to met Deanna. THANK YOU MISS JOYCE TAN my primary school teacher cum neighbour. We hitched a ride from her to TM and met up with the else.

They (Fiona, Peilin, Graced, Gracew, Deanna) were laughing at my voice okay and ask me to keep quiet. =/ EVIL PEOPLE YO! Hahaha, than we met Phyrne and Glorianne at pasir ris! WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE PHYRNE!!! (: Thank God I get to see her because I was at camp last Tuesday and I miss the outing. Went to subway and ate there and than we went to buy tickets at ehub.

So we went to arcade to kill time. ME AND PEILIN BROKE THE BASKETBALL HIGH SCORE!!!! WOOOOOOOOO. WE ROCKKKKK!!! Haha, we broke the high score with 349. Not bad already okay!

So yeah, went to watch Kung Fu panda after that, OMGGGG, Po the Panda is so so cute. Haha! “nono shi fu didn’t teach you that…” “He didn’t teach but I figured it out.. Move the little finger BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM” LOL, HE’S SUPER CUTE!! Haha.

Went tm to walk awhile saw shiyi peiyun gracesoon there. Than we went home soon. COOL. GUESS WHAT!!! FIONA MISS ME OKAY!!! HAHA BECAUSE I WENT FOR CAMP. SO SWEEEETTTTT. But she said she miss my irritating-ness. -.- BUT NVM, im being missed (:

So yeah, good day. (:

Ahhh, so many sand fly bites on my hand and leg. Just on my right hand, there’s already like 6 bites. And my left foot, 10 bites. COOOOL RIGHT. Joking only.

Okay my post. BYEBYE (:

Pictures:
CANDID PICS IM SUPPOSE TO POST UP. HAHAHA. photographer: jasmin.
INSPIREEEEE

INSPIRE VIDEO!

today's pics will be post later. (: