Sunday, March 22, 2009

After every storm, there will be a rainbow.
Today was kind of an eventful day i guess.
Cgm, Bible study giving, Church/lunch, band pract, XXXX

cgm was really good, God is true, and i got my answer for my question and i know i am able because He's able. Bs was giving was good because cherie's a good student! went back church to lunch with cg members, band pract was tiring because it has been ages since i played my sax, okay saxophone.

I want to thank STOP & STARE!
Thank you all for being an angel in my life, i know there's a angel in our S&S but all of you are angels. thanks for showing me love & thanks for the card cause it really came at the right time, because ahuh, another series of things are happening, and i really want to thank all of you so much, that words cannot explain it.
Thanks guys. ♥

I realise whenever i got all up impacted on super fire for God, something will come to stand in the way, but it's okay, i will bound it from happening, because i know all things is possible in Him who strengthens me.

After this trail, i will have one more additional story of mine to tell.
& i will pass though it, so at the end of this story, i will be smiling at how much I've grown.

cg pictures tmr
& helping out in church office tmr (:

By faith I have believed
And on this truth I stand
No power in life or death
Can take me from his hands.