It seems like the people around me are all getting new laptop!
First me, then peilin, darren, jasmin, mitchell and more and more are having new laptops.
cool!
[edit]
Anger, Happiness, Sadness, Jealousy, all these little emotions. I think God really created us in such a amazing way that we have so many different kind of emotions. & emotions can lead people to do some things that they wont even thought of doing that certain thing in the first place.
Was watching Deperate Housewife just now and today's topic is about Jealousy. & because of this one emotion, one of the housewife said something that kind of hurt her friend, unintentionally. Human's complicated and really there is nothing we normal humans can do to change other's emotion but only the person him/herself. Everything starts with the word I.
I is such a big word actually, because there's so much to explore in just this one word, I.
[/edit]