Hello people.
OMG TODAY I SHOOK HANDS WITH F.I.R. OMGOMGOMGOMG.
& I TOOK PICTURE WITH THEM, OMGOMGOMGOMG.
then i was super bu yao lian after tt, i turn back and shook hands and i guess i was the only crazy person, omg, i think FIR must be like thinking 'crazy girl from church. send her to mental hospital now.'
Yesterday!
Went for morning PM which was awesome POG was so strong and woots~ tears were like free. met the Moses people and went fellowship at BEST, then went central and walked walked and then Esplanade and then sang P&W like crazy and played game and rush down to Expo for SoS.
Moses rocks man! :D
gosh, i think sOS was so good, empowering sia. and the truth shall set us free, haha. superr good. went back home on bus 38 with Augustus and Jy. eh Augy if you're reading, thanks man! (:
Pictures
MOSESSS
MOSES & KAR
MOSES & KAR 2
MOSES & KAR 3!
karrr
jon kar meToday
met Pauline and headed down to church, coolz. thanks pauline for coming! and thanks for your camera man!! went for the meet up session and SAW FIR AND LIU GENG HONG AND VIVI WANG LIKE OMGOMGOMGOMG. FAYNNNN. DID I TELL YOU MY FAVOURITE BAND IS FIR??? AND THE ONLY PEOPLE I WILL SCREAM OVER? OMGOMGOMGOMG. AND I SAW THEM FACE TO FACE, CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. ahhhhhhhhh, she sing so niceeeee. last time concert so far away, this time so near... AND I SHAKE THEIR HAND!
bu yao lian sia me. anyway, Celebrity weekend service was awesome!
fellowship after tt with W459 and fun la. went home with jieying, jy, jasmin, jeremiah, charmaine(char we're not a J!) lol, and then bought celery juice, OMG yuck. not nice but its good.
anyway some adult cg was having deliverance near us, and my shoulder which is near them is like hot, because of the POG. so coolz man.
now home! pictures today with Pauline! :D
some pics :D
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=87433288870&oid=186710860556
CLICK THE ABOVE LINK FOR MOSES CHEERRRRRR! OMG, SO RETARDED !!!!
ZIHIGH ZIHIGH ZIHIGH
ZIHIGH ZIHIGH ZIHIGH
ZIHIGH ZIHIGH ZIHIGH
lol. MOSESSSSSSSS :D
but i think W459 rocks more! (:
INSPIRE CAMP VIDEO!
love everything except for my picture. candid..
BYE!