Saturday, June 20, 2009

Great is your name.

Hello!

Met up with Gandidi today to "study" but i guess it was a failure. went to TP first to wait for gan to complete CDS thingy and then went to library. no space, so headed to library and on laptop and keep dcing. zzzzzzzzz.

went to CO and other shops to shop for things, thanks Deanna for accompanying! loveeee you. Caught up quite alot. :D

i still cant believe im so so dumb to assume this and that, omgzxz. dumb.

anyway met Jasmin, and then met Augustus Weisiang, Yeeliang, Jingying and walked around for stuff, thanks Augustus for going with us too, cause we doing some cg stuff mah. thanks thanks.

So headed to Expo, got our Charlies Terrace seats, woohoo.

SoS was awesome. Calling calling calling.
i want to do more, but sometimes im stuck somewhere. but i will continue to press in. 3 years later i will be stronger, i want to go SOT soon, one of my dream.

I forsee this whole poly life to be tough, not only with school work but many others things, but nvm, i believe this 3 years will be a year of like awesome breakthroughs. i will fall but after every fall, i will emerge stronger!

too tired to post up pics, shall do it tmr.
byebyebye! 3am now.

I got a dream,
Straight from heaven,
Gotta run my race,
win my prize.
I'm stepping out and breaking out,
I'm shaking all my fears of me,
within me.