My heart is just filled with Thankfulness.
REAL is over, after all the practising and fellowship and straining and stretching.
Really i am just so thankful God is able to use someone like me, someone who is so not worthy and everything.
The presence of God, the presence of God.
When i stood on the stage just to serve, my heart was in awe. All glory to Him. Thank you Jesus for the opportunity.
I saw how people worship, i saw people's hunger, i saw their cry. I look up, i saw the lights, and it reminds me of Him. I had this vision of the sea and river flowing before Cynthia preached today, my heart was so in awe while she was preaching, that i really wanted to just tear.
In times when i was not feeling myself this year, He was there, just to comfort me, reassure me, lov me. Yet i somehow grief the Holy Spirit in some ways at time. I was faithless, yet He's faithful.
My heartcry for 2011, More of You, more of You.
One thing i dont want to stop doing, to keep on serving Him. Because i know when i serve, God is there to expand me greater. My cry, i want to serve, and never stop. Jesus, i thank You.
You are the peace that guards my heart...
Father, I love You,
& we worship You this day.