Just that night, Jingying and I were like flipping our primary school songbook, and today during service, we sang one song and it's just so familar...
Thankful tt even though like i'm not a Christian when i was young, mum somehow put in into St Hilda's. & there, i met Him.
Times that i will look out of the window and just sing a random song i decided to just sing. I used to thought i'm a weird kid, but now.. i know i'm specially made, by Him.
& now as i look back, i know, it is planned. It is destined, that i am meant to be here where i am now, doing things i am doing.
Guess this season, i'm bought back to the younger days... .
& i know He wants me to continue my walk. From SHPS, even though i can move on to better schools, i moved on to SHSS w morning devotions again. & Sec 4, Dearest Jasmin bought me to church and somehow i agreed to her invitation and rejected others, and now i am here. & i know i am meant to be planted here, my family.
Amazing how i am here today, but i thank You.
Moving on to greater heights, moving in closer.
But, i dont want to just move on just like this, i want Your presence to move, before i move in. I don't want to move to places You're not at. I dont want to be the one who thinks i know it all.
I trust in You.
& I just want to flow w You just like how i did the past 13 years of my life..
And Lord we want to lift Your Name on high,
And Lord we want to thank you
for the works You’ve done in our lives.
And Lord we trust in Your unfailing love
For you alone are God eternal,
Throughout earth and heaven above.