if i could go back to old days..
i will be slimmer...
i will still have some things i love alot...
some stuff wont change..
and more and more...
but i wont be who i am today and have the things i love now.
So not gonna look back, and look forward and treasure the things i have now and not lose more things...
I kinda miss secondary school days... But oh well, everyone's getting on with their life. (:
[edit]
I CONCLUDE: I NEED TO LOSE FATS ON MY FACE AND EVERYWHERE.
I need to look like i belong somewhere, other than the family of fats.
& the reason why i dont look like jy and jy dont look like me is because im fat. :(
okay to comfort myself, i ran today. and to decomfort myself, my running kinda failed. 2.5km only, HOWWWW?! okay. i got to stop ranting here. okay, to comfort myself, not alot of people are reading this blog. so YAY :D
