Friday, October 19, 2012
Something more...
It's You I adore..
And all I want
Is to sit at Your Feet
Nothing more...
Was listening to podcast just now and I realise, we may listen to the same message again and again, but every time we listen to it, there is something more again. Not just about the words, but it's really about the substances behind them. one day i will carry that certain substance. Not there yet, but really i pray, on the way..
Something i really exclaimed during Staff Devotion this Tuesday, God bring it to pass i pray. Dont wanna do this alone. But its time to rise up, in my spirit.
Rising up never really meant being a CGL, a worship leader etc, but rising up means to rise up in the spirit, able to contain more...
God orders it, He will pay for it.
Time to be wise in all my planning, but Jesus, You direct.. :)
