2 Samuel 22:21-25(MSG)
God made my life complete
when I placed all the pieces before him.
When I cleaned up my act,
he gave me a fresh start.
Indeed, I’ve kept alert to God’s ways;
I haven’t taken God for granted.
Every day I review the ways he works,
I try not to miss a trick.
I feel put back together,
and I’m watching my step.
God rewrote the text of my life
when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes.
I really count myself very blessed to be able to work fulltime in church. Like if i were to really count, who gets to wok in church full time when you're only 19, and going 20, i dont see alot yet... i was given this opportunity, this chance to be able to serve.
Working in church's really not about the money, really not able being able to see those high profile ppl in church and all... but it's really able being able to be working in the Presence of God every day.
Really a privilege, really an honor.. :)
& Really, if i were to look back on this 19th chapter of my life, i couldnt ask for more..
Going through SOT, working in church, and finding a good friend.. God You are good, really good.
Entering into the next chapter of my life, and i pray... God you come into my life even more.. Rewrite my text of my life.. when i open my other pages of my book to your eyes... (: