the song we have been singing! haha!hello people.
back from remedial.
remedial was okay, at least i remembered to bring my specs. super distracting during class time, cause of some reasons right fiona, pauline peilin! lol.
but at least i learned more than yesterday. tmr last POA remedial. yay, finally. than rest of the week nothing. yay.
been playing iminlikeyou.com game. the draw me game. super fun i tell you..
played with shuying pauline jieyang jake deanna jolene yesterday. all 2F people! cool man. i cant draw.. but still its fun guessing. wah with pauline shuying those people there like playing with some typers la. they all type super fast can.. super..

look at the things they guess. the funniest part..haha, but fun. just finsih playing with pauline fiona jieyang. so now rest, or rot myself at home. i can go do my hw if i want, but not in mood la. homework.. a whole stack of them waiting for me la.
this is my june timetable thingy. cool right! haha, but of course grab the spongebob and patrick online one la.short post today, i think. haha. bye (:
I've been here before
One day I'll wake up
And it won't hurt anymore
You caught me in a lie
I have no alibi
The words you say don't have a meaning
Cause..
I still don't have the reason
And you don't have the time
And it really makes me wonder
If I ever gave a fk about you and I...
And so this is goodbye
Give me something to believe in
Cause I don't believe in you,
Anymore, Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference,
It even makes a difference to try
And you told me how you're feeling
But I don't believe it's true
Anymore Anymore
I wonder if it even makes a difference to cry
So this is goodbye
So this is goodbye, yeah
random, i just started liking this song once again. (: