Tuesday, May 13, 2008

i could stay awake just hear you breathing.

hello people.
im super super happy today cause of 2 things!
DAJIE TREATED ME TO SAKAE!!
I SAW SOMETHING AND NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT YET AND ITS SO COOOOLLLLL.


these are the 2 things. super super super happy over it. haha.

woke up like 10 i think and use com and than went out to lunch with peilin, fiona, deanna and glorianne.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEILINNNNNNN
I LOVE YOU!!! (:
so lunched and than went home.

went to airport after that to meet jasmin and stanley. yeah. went to T3 than T2 than T1. lol. walked the whole airport i guess? not really but almost.. so yeah talk and crapped there and hoho with me of course got pictures la! (: fun too. me and stanley had to carry jasmin's books cause her bag spoil. lol.. poor thing la her..

ooh and i havent finish posting my pictures for yesterday, and all the pictures is in my other computer.

PICTURES AT LUNCH/AIRPORT/SIMEI
MY LUNCH!
AIRPORT
US! at the same place sharmaine and melissa and me took the pic! haha. my favorite spot! (:
DOGGY ! fighting. so cute la...
sleeping like dead like that.

went to simei to pei jasmin awhile, went to tampines after that to find for dajie. I WAITED FOR HER FOR US 45MINUTESS?? STANDING ALONE LIKE LONER LISTENING TO MUSIC. damn boring. saw junyang, called him he didnt hear. lol. nvm.

AT LEAST I HAD MY SAKAE MEAL. HAPPY CAN ANOT. da jie let me drink the japanese wine? cold sakae. OMGOSH LA. ITS DAMN NICE and its 50 to 60%? and im not drunk. im good~ haha. i like can anot.
I LOVE YOU NOVIE LIM! THANK YOU!!! (:

SAKAE PICTURES (:
SISSY SIS
me. okay i loook weird beside her.
THE WINEEEE ITS NICES
her and the plates we ate.
LOL. im happy today. and no the wine didnt make me high. so little wont die one. I WANT MORE!! WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME TO DRINK??????? LOL.

sorry im crazy. lol. okay stop here.
IM NOT GOING SCHOOL TMR (:
dental, maybe going back after that. and sports heats. nice... lol.
BYEBYE (: