Sunday, April 26, 2009

I found a note with another name.

hello man!

just came back from SP/NP vibez gathering! super fun! but yeah im tired now.

anyway went for cgm today and it was good la! super long nv have cgm already and i missed it!

headed down to lot 1 for lunch and than went to Yishun to meet the people and Jasmin and I were late cause i didnt know the meeting time and jasmin totally forgot about it. zzzzzzzzz. haha.

than watched SCHOOL OF ROCK AGAIN. guitared, games, forfeit and really had fun la. PICTURES WITH SARAH TAY! :D

Bus back with RuiXuan, Jasmin, SeeKiang and walked back home with SeeKiang and Jasmin. Thanks for walking me home!

School tmr and i got to sleep now.

I think i think i think i got some six sense which is always right in some matters. I think i observe people well! &&& i want to do well in psychology and my diploma so i can take double dip in psychology. yeah yeah, so i can manipulate people. NAH JUST JOKING.

bye.

rui xuan, seekiang, me, angeline, jasmin. SP!
sarah!

group pic! :D