I'm here to blog again. Ah so crap, i totally got my whole sleeping time screwed up! i slept at 4am yesterday cause i was talking to pauline about her trip! gosh, her trip to UK was so interesting man.
i was telling Pauline, i go UK stay one year, get the britian accent and come back, so cool right! then after a while, i said forget it, fiona they all will laugh at me, because if i go there people will first laugh at my accent. zzzzzzzzzzz.
gosh, i miss spastics too, i was reading gah's blog, then she wrote or rather typed:
Aww, anyway I miss all my spazzies ( HAHA NICE NICKNAME RIGHT ) :(( WHERE HAVE ALL OF YOU DISAPPEARED TO?
goshh, yeah i miss you guys, that explains my titlezzz.
so sad... IM HAVING FULL WEEK ORIENTATION NEXT WEEK AT SP. SO OMG, I WONT BE IN TAMPINES. =/ or maybe i might be working. so sad...
mama's store will be opening tmr, at jurong cafe @ tampines, SHSS PEOPLE GO SUPPORT! so i was helping her wrap dumpling just now, so fun mannzz.
pictures!
School's starting, my schedule will be more packed.
Work's starting, i will be more busy.
Will i have enough time for everything?
I need time management.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,
MY SCHOOL STARTS AT 8/9am DAILY.
which means, i got to wake up at 6am to prepare, at least 7 leave house.
wow, i better enjoy life now. =/
or i hope the timetable is wrong. OMG NO IT'S NOT WRONG. OUT OF 5 DAYS IN A WEEK, I GOT TO REACH SCHOOL at 8AM, it's like worse then shss now. =///////
look at my timetable. =/
GOD HELP ME.TUESDAY IS SO IRRITATING BECAUSE I GOT 3 HOURS BREAK. ZZZZZZZZZZZ.
I LOVE WEDNESDAYS. :D
God i pray there are hot guys in my class so i will have motivation to go class every morning. :D Amen!