Monday, April 13, 2009

I want to find out.

1) I went to school today with a heavy bag(because the material's heavy!) & my laptop.
2) I woke up at 7 in the morning.
3) I had to climb up the er mei shan.
4) DHRMP 01 combine with DHRMP 02 for orientation today, im in 02.
5) One HongKong accent guy came to talk to us about library(read in hk accent ah~)
6) I made friends, ate with 3 new friends, Liqin, Bizhew & Jermaine.
7) Food's cheap, $1.70 and 80cent for drink.
8) The class have 5 guys(no hot guys), 15 girls. One guy is a cm, xiao guang.
9) Cheer was super woots, sibei zai, sound super vuglar.
10) Class was omgz.
11) Im gonna go through 3 years with this class, God teach me how to be wise.
12) I didnt sit on the train at all,(Dover to Tampines, Tampines to Dover) maybe one stop?

I dont know why but this new phrase of life is gonna be tough for some reasons, gosh, God help me.

I'm thinking why im being posted to SP now when TP is just beside my house, i feel quite dumb now, but i know God placed me there for a reason, yeah.

So this week, out of 7 days, I'm going to the WEST for 6 days.

i got to reach school at 8.30am tmr, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. and i have choir pract tmr for newcomers. yeah. God give me strength.

I miss you Deanna, enjoy your trip! & i miss you too Spastics, feel so not used to not seeing you guys in school. =/

What's happening next in my life?
I will find out soon.

[edit]
Ecc 3:1
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.

I'm stepping out, into a new environment, it's a time for a fresh new start.
Look forward to it xyz.

[/edit]