Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm not gonna spoil anything. :D


Currently,
Place: Riverwalk
Time: 3.06pm
Why: Waiting for VL BS(finally!)
Why so early: I finished work
What do i plan to do: WATCH er zuo gi zi wen, write out offering msg.
Feeling: Mix.

I think im gonna keep everything on this blog short except for pictures and times when im sharing some funny things.

was really lazy to wake up today but i did, watched 11 cds yesterday, didnt go work and choir in the end. went giant with mama. at least i spent quality time with mum. (:

pretty leaders~
my new lover charmaine neo
char gw me (:
JINGYING'S MINE. nah, joking, she's free, you have have her.
mrt!
coolz
spastic
we were cam whoring on the train. lol.
charmaine looks like she wants to eat my boobs or something. LOL. cute!

Love me for a reason,
and let the reason be love