Sunday, September 6, 2009

Passionate heart.

"The heart of a problem is always the problem of the heart."
Pst Phil Pringles


How true. Everytime a problem comes, to deal with this problem, we often have to deal with our hearts first. Inspire to pray really taught me and inspired me more and more.

okay so service was really awesome today, Pst Tan rocks. His Words rocks, and God's Word rock! woohooo.

First will be the last, and Last will be the first.
Sometimes i will ask God, am i Plan A or Plan B? Or am i the first now or the last now?
No matter what place i am, what plan i am, I want to seek Him, with a pure and simple heart, with all my heart and soul. & it starts with prayer.

I'm gonna place Him first, and put distractions aside.
I know there's something i cannot put down currently, but nvm, seek first His kingdom.
I can do it! :D


I have a new conviction, a new goal.
More of you, more of you.
So that, i can be refine to be more like pure gold, one that can reflect your face.

Inspire to pray more, Inspire to love more.

Fellowshipped at level 4 after svc and home.

"Prayer cause us to be influenced by Heaven. Prayer transform us so we could change the world."
Pst Phil Pringe


Puala Ubin Pictures!

molest me. -.-

poseee
when we reached the island
bikeee
more bikesss
beach
im strong. im the man. lol.

tts all. byebye!