
My heart can never comprehend
Love crucified the Man
Was open hands were nailed for me
And now I live each moment serving only You
Jesus my Lord
Out of my hand
Back to your heart
I give my all to Thee
Words aren't enough
For me to start
To say what You meant to me
Sometimes things happens so quickly that you can't even react fast to it, and then it's over. Over as in negatively over. You try so hard to get things back to original, but you realise, you can't. You try and try again and again, but it seems useless.
You start to cry and get so depressed. You look at this hands of yours, you think it's useless. You start to think everything is negative, and feel like it's all useless. No one understands your situation, but you tried to be strong, so hard, in front of everyone you know and dont. But at night, you start crying out for someone to be there.
Many of us used to be like this, or still like this. But during AC, God kept asking me to look at my hands, this hands of mine which i hated before. He said, this hands of yours, i am going to use mightily, you're not alone, i am there with you. & in just one night, He answered all my questions i have been crying out at some nights.
God: Why do you think you're alone when I'm here?
Me: Cause you're not physically here..
God: I am, i am not a dead but a living God, i create miracles.
Similarly, this hands of yours, God is able to use it so mightily. Even if you don't believe in Him, God has a way for you.
Reason why I'm in CHC, one of my friend asked me recently, why go to jurong for church, because i found love there, i found people who appreciated me, something i never found before 2 plus years ago. I'm not obsess with anything, & even if i am, im not obsess with church, but with the love i found there.
I'm not perfect, yet they love me. I dont expect people to be there for me, yet He came and touched me, some of my friends came and encourage me. & now, even when CHC is going thru this, i'm not going to just walk away, but i'm in it with my family, standing in Unity!
Studying for my exams & just felt like blogging again. i will update lesser than before. haha. It's time to get back to my notes.
byeee~