
Projects projects projects.
2 weeks of holiday and im stuck with 5 projects. CBM, PM, PC, RWPS, & Blaw after holidays.
I got to go back to SP almost every other day. :( & 10am, talking about more sleep, I DONT HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
But nvm, i could just stop complaining and time to get involve with my projects. Not like my other classmates not doing the same thing. Jyjy, i need wisdom and grace.
Anyway, PM with W524 so awesome today. Really felt that it's time to launch to the deep.
Luke 5:4-5
When He had stopped speaking, He said to Simon, “Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.” But Simon answered and said to Him, “Master, we have toiled all night and caught nothing; nevertheless at Your word I will let down the net.”
The words says launch out into the deep, not the shallow. & at His word, they let down the net. I guess the word now is to let down and launch out. Time to be obedient! & i know the later part of the story will happen!
I dont like to be reliant on people i guess, cause people change, but with God, He's the same today, yesterday and forever. (:
Got to do project research now. I feel like im living in a dream now. Have this weird dream feeling, like literally la. K, project time!