
Yun Ting
Apologizing: does not always means that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than you ego.
So true ah ting!
I was just thinking today because of what happened, guess yesterday was a saying sorry day. Why lost a friendship or family member just because you dont wanna put down your ego?
I rather lose my dignity, my ego, my everything, instead of losing a relationship with anyone. Even if i'm not the one at fault, or i have to accept any blame, so be it. okay, words are easy, actions are difficult. but i went thru it.. like just.
I like PK, cause he tweeted : Raining heavily in Singapore. Love to spend time in prayer when it rains ...
When most people would think of sleeping on a raining day, he's praying. & i wont be up if i dont have a project discussion now (it's break time) & i only slept 3 hours due to soccer yesterday. LOL.
I love PK no matter what people say.
I love PK no matter what people say.