Monday, November 22, 2010

Good attitude

I realise it's actually so important to have a good attitude.

A good attitude even when you're having a bad day.
A good attitude even when you're very busy.
A god attitude even when you're angry w people around you.
A good attitude even when you're super annoyed by passerby who banged you and you drop your stuff..

& many many things.

But in all, i give my best attitude.
It's difficult to fake a smile, but a natural smile comes easy. Gonna make it my nature to be HAPPY. even if im quiet, i know im happy.

I also learned, a balance, in life, in ministry, in family, in friendship is very important.
Something that i dont like, i shall not act it out to others. So if i hate seasonal stuff, i shall make the things i like ALL-season.

I will balance all my friends all, and still make them feel love. My family too. and more and more and more. Everyone plays a great importance in my life, & im thankful.

I like happy people, and im gonna be a ALL-season happy person! :D
XINYING IS A HAPPY GIRL.

All might be easy to type out, yet, difficult to do so at some point of time.
But GOD, give grace to imperfect people like ME. :D
This season is a season of growth, in thinking, in actions and in all.
As long as He sees it, im contented. (: