I love my life. (:
From the slightest things to the biggest things, all plays such a significant part in my life.
For those who dk me, i'm actually pretty observance towards things i'm concern about, which is almost everything. I'm not a stalker but just observance. & every details in my life pieces up the beauty of it.
The clouds, the stars, the night skies, from everything in the skies, to my imagination, and down to earth and people around me. I'm grateful for every single one of them. (:
I have my weaknesses but that's not gonna hinder me to another level of growth in my life.
The greatest prayer is not to ask God for help, but to ask God to change me.
weeeee, 2010 is coming to an end pretty soon, and it's gonna end very very well.
& i come to realise, perception of whether a year is good is not about any situations that happen in the year, regardless of whether it is negative or positive, but it's up to one to determine whether it is good or not.
Could you rather count your blessings or your misfortune?
I make a choice to be happy! I'm counting my stars, my blessings. (:
1 Nov, and 2010 is gonna end well!
1 Nov, and 2010 is gonna end well!
