There is a place in Your heart,
I am longing to find
Won't You show me
There is a place i know
I can run to and hide
There is a place i know
I can run to and hide
Won't You show me Your heart
So much changed within this 2 years, just looking back on the 2 to 3 years, i realise this year is one of the hard chastening years, the year where i learn everything the hard way. But i learned something this year, that the hard way isn't the bad way, it's just another way.
Sometimes learning things the hard way makes you remember bout that certain incident so deeply that you wont commit it again, well you may beg to differ, but yeah, that's my opinion. hahaha but hard way still painful la.
The last day of Nov 2010, time passes and will never turn back again, there's only one 30 Nov 2010, and so are other days. & it's up to me to make my every day count, and i love every single of mine, even though some days i wake up having bad and negative thoughts.
Listening to "Show me" now makes me feel so thankful, my prayer since idk when, & though some times this kind of prayers makes you go thru chastening like wooo, but i thank God, and thank God.
Another thing I learn this year, before starting to blame God what is happening, start to reflect or think back what i have prayed about. I want to grow up, and to grow up, i need some stuff to happen, and this is it. & ya, i know my capacity increased ever since then. (:
Thankful for my friends, if i were to name out all, it will flood my blog. But thank you everyone!
Thank you Jasmin FOR BEING SO SPASTIC & BIMBOTIC ever since i know you!
& Thank you Sarahsarah for always being so encouraging!!! Loveee ya!
I love you guys.
When we abide in the presence of God, we find rest.
