Sunday, April 24, 2011

Human Resource

It's HR's role to put the right people in the right seat in the right bus.

There are great days and there are bad days. There are challenging tasks and crappy ones. Through it all, I need to remain passionate about people because HR is all about people and without a passion for people, we will not be able to continue relentlessly to build a workplace where the workforce is engaged and energized.

Human Resource Online Article


I used to doubt if i am in the wrong course, but really, i have to admit and know that this is the course He wants me to be in.... The place where i have to grow in.

The place where i need to love people...
Because in the end, they are actually all like me... Just tt everyone have different kind of fear, but we all need someone to fill our emptiness..

I am at the right place, but i need to be right... the right attitude, mentality and at the end of the journey, get the best out of it...