Had a very long yet fruitful day yesterday..
Ended at 1pm and I decided to head to church to sleep cuz that's like the most peaceful place and I won't get chased out, BUT I ended up talking to a SOT international student.. Her hunger, her faith to trust and everything. She said she came because she wanted to know God for herself. Young in faith yet bold to step out oto Singapore.. Felt so led to do something and I did. Praying its right. (:
I am so going SOT next year, *CONFESSING*
Then fail attempt of sleeping, I went to find Jieying. Always something different when I hang out w leaders esp my leader. Always something to catch.
Headed to Lynn's place for LM, and it was moving in the spirit. & I am truly very blessed by eileen. Still so comforted by what she said, I am not alone, let xy not forget there's friends loving and praying for her. Thank you Eileen.. I am really bless! (:
Holy Spirit moves.. Freely you receive, freely you give..
Likewise, freely you give, freely you receive.
In what measure? Freely.. Free!
You start giving when you receive, you start receiving when you give.
School actually starts at 2pm today but I'm heading to sch early to do HRC stuff. Haven't broke my late thingy yet! Keep it up xy! This sem is going to be different! I am gonna be a different xy in class! Kampatei!
K long post. But no worries. This blog is undercover. No one knows I'm back cept for jasmin & I guess a few? Fear not, ytd was a fruitful day thus the long post. Normal days will be cept to a 100 words summary if not my spastics will say this blog is a bible again! LOL.
Good day ahead, Good friday and easter this week.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me, breaking all my bondages and sickness! You are good!