Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weird dream & Knowing...

Just the day before, I had this super weird dream... I was walking on the ground level, someone wanted me to get something from someone.

I went into the lift, saw 3 buttons (something, 2a, 2b?). The place was very quiet, and I was the only one there. Took the lift up, was so tired... I reached the top storey.. The place was so big! I look around, while looking at the empty big big room and suddenly I fell to the ground. Idk why but I heard or said, Expo is empty...

Some voice said, "Hey are you alright?"N stretched out His hands and wanted to pull me up. I couldn't see His face.. & I fainted.... Then I woke up and prepared for school.
-----------
What a weird dream. Okay I have been having weird dreams since idk when. Really be cool if the dreams have some interpretation or meaning, and I'm able to know them..
Hanged out w Deanna, Fiona, Gracew, Graced, Reyna yesterday. Really reminds me how much I missed them. Days we grew up tgt, hanging out tgt. They were there during the days I was feeling the down period of my life. & amazing thing is, despite of me being in SP and my idk why I am so busy schedule, I still get to hang out and they still love me. 7 to 13 years of friendship, I really treasure you girls! :D & I love you gals reallyyy so much! Despite meeting only once in a while.. :(

Friends like this, hard to get.. But up to us esp me to keep it close.

Was thinking aft taking train w sissy just now, the more I get closer to her, the more I know her.. Its true for every relationships.. I want to know I got to get closer, and when I want to get closer, it only means my love for her is that much of how much I want to know of her..

The longer you are & think you know a person, you tend to overstep boundaries sometimes. But the truth is if you truly know someone, you will be very sensitive to that person's boundaries where you can step in or out. This is the kind of person who knows how to press in someone's life. Step by step, slowly but surely. Well, so much to learn..

K I'm not late today! School time to 1pm and movie w another 2 dear gals in my life! :D

XOXO XINYING