Monday, May 2, 2011
When I lost hope, You were there to remind me, this is the start
Watched 3 cartoon movies this 2 days..
"Beauty & the Beast", "Cinderella" and "Anastasia", and to be honest, Cinderella(1950)'s moral of the story is just meaningless.. To marry a rich guy that is Cinderella's dream. Maybe tt show didnt protray Cinderella as a humble person at all, tt's why i kinda dislike it. But oh well.. It's just cartoon.
Hahaha i just like shows w meanings behind it. But it's very objective though..
Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
Life... My journey isn't over ;)
Aladdin now! teehee :P