Monday, May 30, 2011

All for Love

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart
But still You forgive
If only I ask
And how many times have You heard me pray
Draw near to me
Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You

In the beginning of this year, while praying for some stuff, i told God to show me a verse. I flipped, i turned to the verse where by they are talking about the new wineskin and old wineskin. I didnt understand, so i move on with this year. Then this week, While Jodie was sharing word for everyone, she told me, new wineskin, He wants to give me new wineskin. It's a season of change.

& Pst Phil shared ytd, the best wine is usually left for the last... & i had a rhema on it.. To think about it, from the starting of the year, He is alrdy pushing new wine to me, but i was still remaining and holding to my old wineskin. Even though i had this revelation of, having drinking old wine, i won't immediately like new wine, so i should change and step out of comfort, BUT i didnt act on this revelation, and still dare to write it big big on my post it. To think about it, i can just laugh at myself.

If new wine is gonna be given again and again at different points of my life, my wineskin have to be changed regularly, and this point, wineskin is my mindset. However, not forgetting my ancient landmarks, but adding on, combining it, to have the best wine in the end.

I want the best wine, and the wine usually signifies joy.
The thing about studying the word, gives you more and more meaning to discover...
The new wineskin to contain, both the old and the new so it wont break.

All for love...
& finally i understand aft half year is gonna pass...
L7 muso, i am stepping out in my new wineskin.
But not with my own understanding anymore, but really be so so so led.

L7 is gonna change my life, just like how Inspire Stronger changed me...

pls ignore the fact im skinnier there!

Heart must be right whenever one stands on the stage.
A heart wanting to just to serve and just to be use by the only One.
Always thankful for the chance, to be able to stand up there for various KEL zone events, just to be used to serve in the area of music. Not because i like the stage, to be honest(not lying), my first performance on stage w BAND, i cried.. so i dont really like the stage actually.

& really, humilty is important if you want to stand up there. I am really "pei fu" by all the worship leaders like Bro Poh, Annabel, Ally. They are so awesome and humble..

& really after listening to them on Cityradio all these weeks, i am really really blessed.
God, Use us this L7!

Long post, but tata!