Thursday, March 29, 2012

brand new journey

Every step I take You will lead me
With You I walk this raging sea

Can't explain how bless I am to be in SOT despite ya.

Every word Pst Kong and Pst Kevin spoke this week was so wow. Haven't felt like this in a longgggg time.

Like what Pst Kevin said about discomfort.
Some of us tend to stay in discomfort and slowly becuz of no reaction, this discomfort turns to a comfort zone. But it's a dangerous comfort zone. But becuz we lack that ability to cry out and ask for help and have tt discernment to ask for change, we are stuck in tt so called comfort zone.

So thankful Pst Kev shared this.
It just reminds...

Gonna start work tmr.
Worthless things can go one side for me.

Good 4.0 GPA, SOT BV, TL, members tt bless me so much, and today, a new job at Church office. All I can say, God You are so good...