Sunday, March 4, 2012

I will rise

"& i will rise
When He calls my name
No more sorrow
No more pain"

SOT's tmr.. and i'm really excited yet, a fear inside in me.
Abba Father is gonna lead me through and I know it.

Good news is that im a TL, but bad news is Weiyang Emily Schuman Gary all is too. That means all of us will be separated. But it's really gonna be a time of stretching and expanding of capacity.

I know before the start of every new breakthru, the devil will come and pull me down. But no fever, no flu, no running nose is gonna take me down this SOT. i am gonna rise this 7 months.

I want to be different and i want to be changed into a different xy. No longer I but Christ...
This is someting i really am looking forward to and i am enjoy the rest of it.
Jesus, take the wheel and lead me only as u can.. (: