I wonder why people refer to my old archives... but it made me interested in my old life.
I guess my older younger days are more interesting than what it is now. Going out, having lots of party or celebrations... But i have no regrets or i should have no regrets. Because the life i have now is much better, and it is and i should be thankful!
Ps 73:1-5
No doubt about it! God is good—
good to good people, good to the good-hearted.
But I nearly missed it,
missed seeing his goodness.
I was looking the other way,
looking up to the people
At the top,
envying the wicked who have it made,
Who have nothing to worry about,
not a care in the whole wide world.
Got reminded of the above verse again and again. He is good and forever good.
And i rlly llike what PK shared ytd during svc. Elijah's a man of unstable emotions, had sucidal thoughts, ran away, but yet he was still able to call down fire. If he could do it in the old testament with limited righteousness, what about us in the new testament with unlimited righteousness.
He is UNLIMITED
Stop staying in your LIMITED THOUGHTS.
I thank God for my life, my family, my boyfriend, my friends, my cellgroup and all and all.
Even in times when things doesnt go my way, still i PRAISE. still i GIVE THANKS.
No more looking at the other way... But FOCUS on HIS WAY.