Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I know Your everything to me

hello people!

english paper today. compre was on biofuel and i dont know anything about this topic. but now i know biofuel is harmful to Earth. compo was okay. hope i didnt write out of point. we did our exams in creativity hall!! yay cause there's aircon! lol. and meilan didnt teach us at the end of publication must write by who, and i think almost the whole class didnt write. please dont let us fail just because of that.

after exams stayed in canteen a little while than met jasmin. we was suppose to have lunch but in the end mummy wants me to go HDB with her. than felt a little bad cause she said like never accompany me now ask you accompany me cannot. okay so i went with her. sorry jasmin! so yeah, after that suppose to go find deanna and fiona to eat lunch. BUT mummy dont want to send me and dont want me to go. so went home. sorry deanna&fiona!

in the end, i didnt eat my lunch. so i cooked my own lunch! yes i can cook and its edible. and i cooked for my sissy too.
its nice okay!

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ALFI!

Prelims doesnt feels like prelim. someone please wake me up or something. please dont wake me up when september end! cause it will be too late!! okay thats lame. ah.. i still dont feel the stress. maybe a little stress when im studying. why did anyone ever invent school.

3 MORE DAYS!!!! so excited!! actually alot of people know whats gonna happen on 080808 already. but haha! im not saying it here. omg, i feel so childish.

thank God that the dental let me change my appointment to a later time on 15 August or else i need to change my apointment to dont know what day. suppose to have my appointment at 9.30, but i have exam all the way to 945. so thank God that the dental have free slot at 10.45 and mummy agreed to send me all the way to outram! yay!

so yay!! FRIDAY's COMING! and exam for this week has ended!! yay! SATURDAY IS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY! cause its national day! (: i think im gonna love this week!

yeah. so want to know whats happening on friday? read my blog and you will know why. lol. im like advertising my blog. sound so stupid la.

okay bye!

You light my way everyday
You help me see what I can be
I cry to you my spirit song
come use my life for You alone

You caught my soul when i was struggling to breathe
You made me whole and now Your majesty I see
I belong to You
yes I belong to You

I hear Your voice I leads me on
into Your arms where I belong
I cry to You my spirit song
come use my life for You alone

You caught my soul when I was struggling to breathe
You made me whole and now Your majesty I see
I belong to You
yes I belong to You

I know Your everything
Your all I'll ever need
I know Your eveything to me

You caught my soul when I was struggling to breathe
You made me whole and now Your majesty I see
I belong to You
yes I belong to You


this song by parachute band is nice!!!
click above to view the youtube!