hello people!no school today and yeah, i woke up at 12 plus again. so shiok man. thanks to Deanna who woke me up with her saying "pig pig pig pig pig" which sounded like an alarm clock. thanks ah deanna. but nvm, i slept at 3 so i had 9 hours of sleep already. haha.
okay, so went deanna's hs to meet chewy and her. and talk till 3 plus. went to dental with deanna. her dentist's gay. maybe he's not but he acts like one though. super funny la the way he do the tightening of braces. hoho, no braces but i miss changing colour for my braces.
went to TM in tshirt and shorts just to use the toilet. yeah, sounds retarded but we needed the toilet. both of us were in band tees! hoho, supporters of band? lol.
came home, now home.
was looking at my past emails people sent and i saw this email deanna sent.
FEMALES WITH GREAT COMEBACK.
1.) Male: Haven't I seen you some place before?
Female: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
2.)Male: Is this seat empty?
Female: Yes, and mine will be if you sit down.
3.)Male: Your place or mine?
Female: Both. You go to yours and I'll go mine.
4.)Male: So, what do you do for a living.
Female: I'm a female impersonator.
5.)Male: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Female: DO NOT ENTER.
6.)Male: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Female:Unfertilized.
7.)Male: Your body's like a temple
Female: Sorry, there are no services today.
8.)Male: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Female: But would you please stay there?
9.)Male: If I saw you naked, I'd die happy.
Female: If I saw you naked, I'd die laughing.
& it ended with this:
Send this to 0 people no one will ask u out!!!........EVER
Send this to 5 people your crush will ask u out in 5 days!
chain mails are always stupid man.
but this one's super funny except for the send it out part.
ohh and one more fiona just created.
Hi you're Hot.
Bye you're not.
i dont usually ask you people to do this, BUT can you guys click my ads? cause im just $3 plus away from my $50. it has been a year and i still haven't earn my money from Nuffnang. Please click and treat this as a early birthday gift. But doesnt mean you dont need to give me a birthday gift ah! hahaha! im joking! (: thank you if you click them! (:okay extra long post today.
Aunty Ruby(edmund's mum) actually thought i was from China all along until i told her. not that i dislike china, but im singaporean! i am okay! im not adopted, im am pure singaporean with cert. okay, nvm. im not offended by people thinking im china(cause i got used to it already), BUT just to remind you all, im Singaporean (:
yeah okay, maths P1 tmr. pray tmr's paper is easy cause my paper 2 sucked already. please give us a easy P1. and POA paper 2, heard from fiona&chew, mamy people failed and not alot pass. please let me be the one who pass!!!
studying time!! bye (: