random quiz since i didnt do one in a long long time & since people ask me to do, so yeah im doing it.
Name 20 people you can think right now.
Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people.
At the end of this, choose 10 people to do this.
The names will not be in order.
1)Fiona
2)Deanna
3)Gracew
4)Graced
5)Peilin
6)Glorianne
7)Reyna
8)Pauline
9)Jasmin
10)Ebenezer
11)Carissa
12)Felix
13)Valerie
14)Gouwei
15)Rae
16)Sharmaine Thia
17)Melissa
18)LeokMin
19)Yu'en
20)Jingying
How do you meet 14?
City Harvest Church, W459!
What would you do if you never met 1?
No bitch friend for me :(
What if 9 and 20 dated?
thats gay. haha
Will 6 and 17 date?
thats gay too.
Describe 3
she a dumb blond! haha joking gracew! she's pretty hot and cute!
Do you know any of 12's family member?
saw them before
What would you do if 18 confesses to you that he/she likes you?
not bad. but too bad im straight! haha.
Who is 9 going out with?
her friends? haha
When is the last time you spoke to 13?
monday after prayer meeting!
Who is 2's favourite band/singer?
BOYSLIKEGIRLS i think..
Would you date 4?
she's my destinated(no sp error, pronounce it like that) partner!
Would you date 1?
i would but she's taken. :(
Is 19 single?
she's mine! haha joking!
Would you ever be in a relationship with 11?
if she's a guy. haha.
School of 3?
;;SHSS
Where does 6 live?
Pasir Ris!
What is your favourite thing of 5?
HER SPASTIC-NESSS!!!!
have you seen 2 naked?
nope. only in her bra. haha!
i think this quiz is not fair. not every number gets a question. lol.
and i changed my song! i like the song, and tongue-tied's getting so irritating. lol.
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Ohhhh
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I'm yours to keep
And hold onto your words
'Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When you're asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don't make me change my mind
Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
bye