Here i am
HellooooooooooOOOooOooOOOOo.
im better now, woots~ just a little of running nose, still can't catch my nose back. =/
school was alright today and it was like a rainy day today, cooling but cold. econs tutorial was okay and then 3hours of break because ONOW was cancelled. went to FC1 with the girls and guys and omg you know what!!!!?!?!??!!
i order 6 items, plus kuey tiao, plus soup and YOU KNOW HOW MUCH?
$2.30!
okay this is school, but still it's like so so so cheap. not so so so cheap but compared to outside it is, so you understand la huh! hahaha.
so so POA, i think i was super distracted throughout the whole lesson, but nvm.
took train to raffles place with jermain LK and weican and i walked around to Clarke Quey and i learned something while i was finding my way to the food court.
you will keep walking in circles no matter what until you find a place you want to go.
anyway here i am at riverwalk with Jasmin Shirley and Joshua. woots~ the JS, why? Jasmin Joshua Shirley Sarah(self-proclaim). LOL, but nvm soon tt's my real name. soon soon! hahaha.
waiting for bs to start now.
YES WAITING FOR BS TO START NOWWWW!
HAAHAHAHAH JASMIN HERE :D
WOOO!
We went to eat dry meesua which was so so. It's super tomato-ish. But then right I think it'll be nice if it's spicy. But I don't take chilli!
I had a very weird dream yesterday and it was so hilarious. Why am I typing all these when it's not even my blog?
HAHAHAHA.
Okay, just wanna type something only lahhhhhhhhhhh.
Shirley's very funnnnnny!
'Darling! I'm bored!' HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA.
Okay byebyebyebye! :D