Hello people!
woots~ i have decided, to go for choir later. yeah.
i was late for class today, again.. for 40mins.
i knew i was late but i took train to pasir ris. lol, to sleep on train la. omg, late late. i got to change this habit la. i will.
can't wait for choir later! it's so sad when i go choir, no one i know's there, especially when 2 person tt i knew left choir and ya. =/ but nvm, God is there! i know everytime i go for choir, there's is something amazing going on.
actually i miss band. =/
im like digging out the old pictures already la. goshh.OMG, i just realise i have formal wear already. can use this band uniform. LOL. see first.
yeah.
MEMORIES OF CHURCH!
since im on the memory lane mode now.
the first time i went for a official event, was a combine cell group meeting on 9 march last year with the zone, some eating food competition and i met Gouwei and Dylan first.
#1 - I thought Gw and Dylan was brothers.
#2 - I thought Gw was in JC.
#3 - I thought Jeremiah was older than me
#4 - I didnt know how to spell boon's name.
#5 - Jasmin kept suaning Iz with his breakout.
#6 - I was scared when Rae already knew my name.
#7 - The first time i fellowshipped was at LJS.
#8 - HUA LA GONG YUAN~ first time mrt with jasmin+jeremiah
#9 - I thought Valerie was scary.
First time in Jurong West Church service.#1 - Our cg was still sitting at the choir side terrace.
#2 - I wore bermudas to church and Rae's using that to laugh at me.
#3 - I got an extra packet of roller coaster rings when i use the food machine :D
so funny.
and i miss playing pool... and airport studying with sharmaine and melissa!
POA later, i think im gonna sleep. nah, or play games.
byebye! :D