Saturday, August 29, 2009

HAPPY SPASTICS DAY

Today marks a special day.
2 occasion but only will be talking about one :D

Today's our Spastics' monthly meet up.
I dont know what Reyna's planning, but i want to thank my Spastics first that they are coming to support and we're eating dinner together.

Thanks Spastics for being so understanding this period of time. This poly life have been like abit messy already for all of us i believe and i never spend alot of time with you guys, yeah, but i promise after i quit my job, i will really spend time with you guys.

Thanks for always being there for me :D

I really miss those times when we eat in canteen together and spend time laughing together, okay laughing at me. haha.

LET'S STICK TOGETHER LIKE MUAY CHEEEEE! :D
LOVE LOVE YOU ALL.


I think the angel mortal is freaky. LOL.

i still dont think this song is a national song. LOL.

This is Our Story - Chew Peilin, Pauline Pow, Lim XinYing