Today's Joke = Kim&I&onegirl
JOKE I TELL YOU JOKE JOKE JOKE. AHHHHHHHHH.
so paiseh and so so so so =/
worse part is people i know like david&tanjin saw us. zzzzz
lesson learnt: never take stairs.
MC today, got to study today la. finally showing up for school tmr, for once i think i miss school la.
Something's going on lately. and i dont know why. stop it man. ahhhhhhhhh. okay, it's nothing bad actually, but i think it's bad. lol. confusing. whatever whatever whatever. concentrate la xyz.
okay okay, so exams are coming and im supposed to be stress and should be studying. BUT IM NOT. AHH. on the other hand, i cant wait for holidays. :D
Random note:
What if one day someone tells you something very very shocking. How will you react?
I know what you're gonna ask, what shocking thing. actually i also dont know. LOL.
Pst Kong:
"I am my brother’s keeper. I am my sister’s keeper. And that is what makes City Harvest Church special and unique. Yes, we want to pursue our individual dreams, but yet we come together as one spiritual family to meet the dreams of others. "
I love chc.
CGM+SVC1=Saturday
SVC3= Sunday
visitation=omg, got to plan.
29 SEPT, i going malacca with grandma,pa, grandaunt.
i believe right, they are gonna preach to me teachings of buddhism. but im gonna miss svc/cgm tt week. how sia... =/