Monday, August 17, 2009

To you REYNA

REYNA
Hello people im back again and today it's reyna!

HELLO REYNA, HOPE YOU"RE READING CAUSE I THINK I KNOW YOU ARE READING :D

anyway thanks for being my friend!

YOU KNOW RIGHT, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO MAKE MY NAILS NICE NICE ONE LEH! YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?!?!

Remember Primary 6 right, im always competing who comes school earliest and everything i would see you early in school, then me and davinia i think? would go to you and talk talk. then i saw your nails then you tell me why so nice. coolz. i tink you forget already la, but i remember it!
it's already like 6th year we know each other, time flies and i think it's so cool cause i know we never knew we would be friends like this.

I LOVE YOU REYNA. :D

i love your _____ tooo! ahahhaaha.
JOKING.

No matter but happens, i am here for you reyna, ALWAYS :D

Love, XYZ.