Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just for Laugh.

JOKE.

2nd Visit to Police Station this year.


Joke #1
I didnt commit any crime.

Joke #2
This time i lost my wallet not my phone.

Joke #3
Went to police station with CC&Rach yesterday. Spent half an hour in that room because the policeman didnt know how to describe how i lost my wallet and asked another policeman to come help him type. You need to have basic English skills to be a policeman HAHA. i can!! :D

Joke #4
i was praying in the room when the policeman went out and bowing my head, i think the policeman thought i was crying. HAHAHA.

Joke #5
Policeman: "What's your ATM card?"
XYZ: "POSB"
*pause*
Policeman: "How much inside?"
XYZ: "$____" (the amount of money inside my ATM)
Policeman: "Huh?"
XYZ: "OH you asking me how much inside my wallet? $5."

LOL i bet he was shocked when i said $____, i was so dumb tt i told him how much was inside my atm. LOL.

Joke #6
I want the police to call me for once.

My life's so entertaining(SELF PROCLAIM). In times when i was suppose to be crying, God still place entertaining scenes. No wonder Pst Kong says "You shall not Thank God FOR all things, but IN all things."
I know i not as suay as Job in the bible. So im gonna read Job and see how suay is he and how lucky actually i am. Maybe i just abit abit lesser suay than him. Im sick, I lost my wallet. okay not tt bad, i didnt lose my children, like i have like tt. LOL.

Actually im still blessed.
I lost my wallet and already, 2 person treated me food.
Thanks CC, Thanks Kim! :D

Blessing in disguise.

I'm sick. never go school today.
went PM with Kim, went Mac with her after tt. talked alot alot alot and i realise actually I've been missing out alot on small details.

YOU DOING THAT THING YOU DO.
tts random. LOL.

some field trip tmr, seeing doc later if i can get mc today, can la i think.
i want to go for PM tmr morning.

im cooking for gan pasta now & she's coming up. wooo.
so yeah byebye!

P.S. i can cook. :D
& im lazy to post pics. omg. maybe after cooking.


XYZ
WYZ
flow with los angelas, day at orchard. wooo
YEELIANG
jasmin and long bangs
airport!
wooo
nicee
nice number 222333
uz

jy to char

omg i deleted the other pics =/ so sad.