Really just so so blessed today. Okay maybe just start w ytd. (:
Had cgm ytd. Was asked to lead Praise only, then okay, was practising with Joshua. Yay practise finish then i just told Joshua... "Josh, even though i not leading worship, let's just practise."
Straight aft this, Val told me Jieying looking for me, and i called Jieying. "I'm stuck in a jam, you lead worship for me k?" When i heard that, i was like, "WOW, okay Thank you Jieying!"
God works in such a miraculous way. Didn't expect to lead worship ytd, BUT He gave me this chance to just lead. I am thankful, so so thankful.
You know once, i was just so ashamed, so scared to call out the name of Jesus. I thought it was something stupid, something embarrassing.. Something that shouldn't be coming out of my mouth. But really... Through this whole period of time in my life... I learn, to call out the name of my dearest Abba Father.. My dearest brother, Jesus and my dearest friend and helper, Holy Spirit. All these 3 names are so dear to me.
What i am praying now is that, this names will slowly to reveal more to me who They are.
People may say i am spiritual, but seriously, i am not. I am not spiritual at all, but i am thankful and so grateful, that They are so willing to come into my life, as my Father, my Brother, my friend and helper. Someone so close, so dear that loves me.
In His presence, I find Grace..
This grace is so undeserving.. Something i don't deserve to.
Abba Father.. Have Your way in me.