Hands that write the story of my life
I trust in You alone
Spirit be my guide
Finally ended my paper today, its truly freedom....
Looking back on the past 3 plus years i have been in SP, wasnt the best, wasn't what anyone would want, but i really thank God, i am able to make good friends to talk to in school despite of what happened in Y1, having the smartest team mates around and all. If i were to just look back to count how much tears i cried because of school, its countless, but i really thank God I'm reaching the end and i was made stronger. (Nah don't believe i have any modules to forward in Jesus name.)
I wandered, i came back.
I believe this sem i am much better, and i learned so much thru everything i gone thru. Filled w thankfulness right now.
Many things, but i managed to cope. Believe and believe and it made me stronger. Thank God for His Spirit being my guide...
