Sunday, August 28, 2011

I can't deny

I can't deny, A love's so true
Breaks me down till i got nothing to hide
I can't deny, The hope i feel
Forever undivided You and I..

Current feeling, idk whether i am feeling a sunset or a sunrise.
Righto. Trends that comes and then go... Seasons that comes and then change again.
Just so confused, but I cannot deny, no matter what, this love is still so true even if no one is here.

Blessed by what Pst Bill shared about when he was a kid and no one prayed w him at the altar call.. When people were praying w the kids, becuz he was abandoned, he prayed himself...
"God... If nobody wants me, BUT if you want me... Take me as i am."
This just hit me.. BUT if you want me, take me as i am.

No one can ever see what you are going thru, but He knows it all.
A love so true, breaks me down till i got nothing to hide..
This light in the darkness.

Something about the light nowadays.
Be my light wont You...


[edit]

& had this vision once... I was hugging this black kid crying.
When i saw Pst Bill showing the black kid having this tumor on His head, my heart just teared, tears flow out. Maybe, just maybe, one day i would be this missionary i see in my vision hugging tt kid who needs love just like how much i know love is so important to me.

[edited]